Wednesday, November 06, 2019

The Years Move Swiftly

I dont know if people blog anymore since the arrival of the giant that is social media. But, I slip to this page from time to time to visit. Its like peering inside the windows of a home where I once lived. The walls still echo with the voices of friends made, tears shed and laughter through self discovery.
my life is so different now.
I married LordV. My son is living in his own apartment and his girl lives there with him. He is happy and doing well. He started Drivers Ed again. we are determined to conquer the driving challenge. His girl drives, she is also autistic. He drives well for the most part but still struggles on certain rules of the road. right away is a big one.
I enrolled him in a 911 school, run by retired police officer's. I want them to work with him and reassure me that he will be safe enough on his own. Will I ever be assured? ugh. so hard...

1 comments:

Seeking Serenity said...

((((Hug))) I mostly post to my caregiver blog because things I want to talk about
i dont want read by a certain reader. sigh. so nothing gets said :-/