Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Rainy Tuesday

Grey, drizzly Tuesday.

This makes for a long day as I love to spend my lunch times at work walking Portland streets snapping the occasional picture with my iPhone.

It amuses me and makes me feel like I've lived a bit of my day apart from being a work drone.

My work day starts at 6:AM and ends at 4:30PM.

On days like today I start my day in the dark and end it in the dark.

The only bit of sunlight I get is my lunch walks.

*sigh*

I guess I'll find sunshine wallpaper and bask in virtual light for today.

3 comments:

Sultan said...

I believe you employer should alter your work hours. Would 9am until 11am be ok?

Haphazardkat said...

Laochie: That would be grand :)

Seeking Serenity said...

I was going to suggest a change in wallpaper :)
I hope today is better.
I wonder what it means that I have Saturn as my wallpaper...?