Sunday, November 26, 2006

MiniWarrior~ism

MiniWarrior Gems from Thanksgiving weekend:

Traveling in my truck on the way to Friends house. A huge rainbow arched over our path. I pointed it out to MiniWarrior...

MiniWarrior: WOW! Rainbows are my favorite weather!

On the same trip, MiniWarrior called out to "NoName"...

MiniWarrior: "NoName", my Mom's as pretty as an Emerald!

I'm currently working on increasing his allowance...

And...Last but not least. Pausing in the middle of play last night...

MiniWarrior: Excuse me, I have to use the Men's room.

*pause*

MiniWarrior: ...I mean the hairy leg room!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent stuff here. Hopefully there will be more rainbows in the weather forecasts!

Haphazardkat said...

Loofa: I hope so, as well. How goes the novel writing?

Anonymous said...

At times it's fun, and at times it is just ... work.

Mei said...

These are times that make me to be eager to be a mother.

Haphazardkat said...

Mei Lian: Best decision of my life. :)

aafrica said...

it's my favorite weather, too :)

and i must say, MiniWarrior got a very vivid imagination.