Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Haphazardkat Update

I know. I know. I've been slacking on the blogging part.

I've tried to make my daily rounds and leave comments when I can but I've been busy, Peeps.

Dang busy.

My job is wrapping up. After 13 years it's a little disconcerting. I've been pounding out my resume to as many places as I can so that takes up a lot of my free computer time.

Other news is, Lord V, MiniWarrior and I have found a new home!

We spent half the day today yacking with the realtors while the inspection team did their thing.

We are very excited but needless to say, the house hunting and all the paperwork involved after finding one has taken up a lot of our time.

The dizziness I experienced after surgery has passed. Hurrah!

It's nice to feel normal again...

Well...as "normal" as I ever feel. ;)

5 comments:

Sue said...

I'm glad you are recovering nicely.

The Darker Side said...

Hey there!!!!!!!!!! You found a house?!? That is absolutely WONDERFUL!!!!!!! A house with a yard that is ALL YOURS and Lord V's and Mini-Warriors! Wowie! AWESOME AWESOME!!!!!!!! (insert picture of HUMONGOUSLY Large dragon grabbing small Kat by tiny paw and fwinging her around as it does the "snoopy happy dance" here)
I'm sorry to hear your job is coming to an end where you are. I know that sux big time - I am hoping that you will be able to find something good soon!
Many scritches of joy and comfort at the same time
the OtherDragon

Sultan said...

New digs! Very exciting.

aafrica said...

it's good time to buy a house. wish you all the lucks with job hunting!

Anonymous said...

New house??? Nice......! Best of luck with the job search.

Glad you're feeling better!
xo