Tuesday, January 22, 2008

It's Freakin' COLD Out!

ARGH! I think my girl bits have frostbite!!

I need a vacation to someplace warm, Peeps. Warm!

The newest ache in my ankle bones tells me perhaps my frolicking in the Ocean New Years Eve wasn't the wisest of choices.

Sure was fun though! hehehehe

In other news:

I watched part of (I fell asleep, dangit!!) the Terminator TV show last night. Is it just me, or does this new show ROCK?!! LOVE the terminator girl. L.O.V.E. her!

And yet more news:

Thursday I will be gone for another throat surgery.

The last doctors visit left me with some GOOD news. Apparently, my Doc has devised a way to treat my throat In Office! If things go well, I'll only have to meet with him every couple of months for a quick touch up in his office and then I'm good to go!

Quick touch up.

That just sounds...wrong.

*blink*

Anyways.

After having had surgery 2-3 times a year since I was 9, this is grand news, Peeps.

Grand news!

OK. This post makes it official.

I've just filled an entire post complaining about aching bones and doctor procedures.

I'm OLD!!!

*waves an arthritic wrinkled hand*

Go about your business, Young'ins.

I need a nap.

11 comments:

Sultan said...

Ugh, surgery sounds scary. Here's hoping it can be done in office with a minunun anount of discomfort.

Sending you good karma.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kat,
I hope that it goes well for you.
I'm not really falling apart.....Anymore, all the Holiday and birthday stuff is FINALLY done for now and I can BREATH again, as for the hip......Well that's just going to have to wait for it to warm up.....Can I go with you to that WARM place?....Blue waters, white sands and fruity drinks with umbrellas in them.....Ahhh! Sounds like heaven!
(((Hugs)))

Sue said...

icky, surgery.. and that did sound wrong, but I giggled anyway! hahaha

I hope you have a relatively painless experience!

Haphazardkat said...

Laochie: It's really a minor surgery, but a major inconvenience :) Thanks for the good karma! :D


Cindy: Oh girl, I hear you on the "finally" part of holidays and birthdays being over! *flops down all exhausted by you and surfs for warm places and hot cabana boys who'll serve us drinks--with little umbrellas*

LaChanson: always glad when I can provide a giggle---lol :)

Seeking Serenity said...

WHAT!? I missed it?!!
Dam! I can't figure out when it's on! Grrr!!!
I'm bringing back a tv I bought yesterday...My brain is bouncing too much after house sitting, I'm in a tizzy and need new tech to make me happy(ya,right) but this tv is toooo ugly!

aafrica said...

i hope all goes well with the throat ... touch up. it doesn't sound very pleasant i must say.

Anonymous said...

I had the ultimate throat surgery 30 years ago but 'touch up' DOES sound scary!! I just hope you're awake at the time!! At least keep one eye open!! But hope all goes well sweetie!

Saty OUT of the ocean during winter!!

Sarah Conners Chronicles IS good! Try to stay awake next time.

Here is a space you might enjoy!!
http://pastdue.spaces.live.com/ Excellent writer with a very dry sense of humor! Cracks me up every week!

HUGS!!!

ColleenQ said...

Maybe you'll sound like Demi Moore post-surgery? Or you'll get...deeper...throat ability?

Here's to your quick recovery!

Haphazardkat said...

Jadey: Monday nights it plays. OOoo new electronics always make me drool! :D

Aafrica: It's actually more of a nuisance than anything serious or painful :)


Bob-a-roo: This surgery will be the normal put-me-out surgery...he's hoping to be able to do the in office one after this surgery. Apparently all I have to do is gargle with this stuff that will numb my vocal chords and they can do the laser touch up really quickly and almost painlessly :)
I will check out the site you mentioned. *hug-a-roos!*

SayAnything: *snort* I already have the Demi Moore husky voice going on...as for the deep...throat...ability...*pleads the 5th* ;)

The Darker Side said...

Hey Kat - sending you warm wishes that all goes EXTREMELY well and you are in and out in a heartbeat!
Now....as for getting old...best I can say is that the alternative is much worse so....... settle in for the ride, hon! :D
Hugs and many scritches
FriendDragon

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the surgery!