Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sunday *Snort* & Weekend Mantis Update

Click here to watch "Achmed" (this video cracked me up!!)


Weekend news:

MiniWarrior caught 3 billion (20) grasshoppers and shoved them into his habitat with Molly-the-Mantis and her 6 remaining cricket slaves.

When I dropped MiniWarrior off at his Dad's early this morning, Molly was huddled beneath the limb of the plastic habitat tree trying desperately to blend. As I kissed MiniWarrior goodbye she rolled a frantic Mantis eyeball my way and scratched out "save meeeeeee" with her claw.

Hehehehe.

7 comments:

Sue said...

hahaha... save me.. hahahaha

Awh.. I do have some sympathy for her... some.

Anonymous said...

I see a mutiny coming soon to the habitat! Give it a wide berth ;)

Have a wonderful week!

Sultan said...

Have an adventuresome week.

Haphazardkat said...

LaChanson: She'll have to be stealthy if she's gonna munch on one of the horde!!!

Bob-a-roo: Did ya watch the video??? I laughed so hard I was squirting tears!!!

Laochie: I shall go forth and do so! :)

Seeking Serenity said...

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!
Stop LOOKing at me!!!
( .)_( .)

Haphazardkat said...

Jadey: I need ligaments!! SILENCE! I keeel uuuuuuu! ha ha ha ha ha...I want an Achmed puppet!!

eyes_only4him said...

ha...too cute..