Friday, December 18, 2009

Best Christmas Story: Through The Eyes of a Grumpy Teen

One of our own blogger Mom's had her teen guest blog about an incident that happened to her while at work.

Peeps, I'm tellin' you. You have to go and read her story.

But. Bring tissues. It's written so well and is such a touching story I dare you to try and read it without crying.

Go.

HERE.

http://cindysbubble.blogspot.com/2009/12/tessas-guest-appearance.html

And leave the girl a comment, will ya? She did a fantastic job.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Thanks Kat!
I'm leaving it up there for a while because honestly? I can't write anything to compare to it, for the season, it's just so fitting!

Seeking Serenity said...

I will go look after I tell you that I just saw AVATAR (digital,3D)
You have neve...I still...
there are no words....

Anonymous said...

I hope you had the most wonderful Chrismas and yes, I did comment to Tessa and Cindy. What an inspiring post it was. Glad to know that people like him live among us.

Take care, Bob~