Thursday, December 03, 2009

And....I'm Back!

After much sleep and much lazing on the sofa--I have recooperated enough to rejoin society :)

I went for a checkup on Wednesday, was given more pain pills (woo!) for the headaches that still plague me and an inhaler for when I grow winded from my ailing lungs having to work overtime.

I have been pounding the internet stores getting my Christmas shopping done. I've gotten quite far and found some really cool stuff!

Today Lord V and I ventured out and did some more shopping.

We came home after picking MiniWarrior up from school and I became consumed with the need to get my Christmas village up.

It is done--except for the fake snow that I must still buy to drizzle over everything--and then it will be complete!!

Wait...I'll take a quick pic of it with my iPhone.

Hang on..brb...

Ok I'm back. Miss me? ...

Here ya go.


Ooooooo!


Ohhhhhhhhh!!


Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!

Ok one more...


Gabby Abby attacking the Christmas Cat :)

So. There ya go.

Aren't you glad I'm feelin' better?

*grin*

5 comments:

Sultan said...

Nice photos.

I am glad you are feeling better.

Jadey said...

yaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ooooo how cheery looking :D
Ha, it looks like the xmas cat is riding Abby :)
I have done zero shopping-waaaaaa!!!
I am usually all done in November!

Cindy said...

I'm so glad you are feeling bettelove your...And I love your little village.
(((hugs)))

Anonymous said...

YES I missed you, YES your village is cute and YESSSS I'm glad you're feeling better! Abby is a cutie!!

Haphazardkat said...

Laochie: Thanks! :D

Jadeykins: See? You and I changed places. I usually never get my Christmas shopping done til the last minute!

Cindy: Thank you! :D Its nice to feel alive again :)

Bob-a-roo: YAY!! :D