Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Daily Snort

How many dogs does it take to change a light bulb?



1. Golden Retriever: The sun is shining, the day is young, we've got our whole lives ahead of us, and you're inside worrying about a stupid burned out bulb?



2. Border Collie: Just one. And then I'll replace any wiring that's not up to code.



3. Dachshund: You know I can't reach that stupid lamp!



4. Rottweiler: Make me.



5. Boxer: Who cares? I can still play with my squeaky toys in the dark.



6. Lab: Oh, me, me!!!!! Pleeeeeeeeeze let me change the light bulb! Can I? Can I? Huh? Huh? Huh? Can I? Pleeeeeeeeeze, please, please, please!



7. German Shepherd: I'll change it as soon as I've led these people from the dark, check to make sure I haven't missed any, and make just one more perimeter patrol to see that no one has tried to take advantage of the situation.



8. Jack Russell Terrier: I'll just pop it in while I'm bouncing off the walls and furniture.



9. Old English Sheep Dog: Light bulb? I'm sorry, but I don't see a light bulb!



10. Cocker Spaniel: Why change it? I can still pee on the carpet in the dark.



11. Chihuahua : Yo quiero Taco Bulb. Or "We don't need no stinking light bulb."



12. Greyhound: It isn't moving. Who cares?



13. Australian Shepherd: First, I'll put all the light bulbs in a little circle...



14. Poodle: I'll just blow in the Border Collie's ear and he'll do it. By the time he finishes rewiring the house, my nails will be dry.


How many cats does it take to change a light bulb?




Cats do not change light bulbs. People change light bulbs. So, the real question is:


"How long will it be before I can expect some light, some dinner, and a massage?"


23 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's me. Theresa.

Hahahahahahahahaha...

How many Siamese cats does it take to change a light bulb?

Hmmm...that depends. How many dogs will you be using for bait?

aafrica said...

lol! love the finger tapping cat.

Anonymous said...

This was hilarious! I'm not even a dog lover, but I recognized every. single. breed. and its inherent attitude.

I, too, loved the finger-tapping kitty.

Happy New Year!

Mei said...

The last kitty is much like my Nangua. He lays around laughing at me also.

Haphazardkat said...

Theresa: LOL! ---bait---LOL!!!

Haphazardkat said...

Aafrica: Me too :D

Haphazardkat said...

Kay: I love dogs and their various personalities--but cats still rule! :D

Haphazardkat said...

Bob: It is! 2007 has started off grandly :D How was your New Years?

Haphazardkat said...

Mei Lian: I think all cats spend a good portion of their day smirking at our human antics :)

Haphazardkat said...

Bob: Most excellent! Zooms to go read it. :D

Anonymous said...

Yaaay!!! I get to visit you again! what great entries for xmas & new years..And those dancing kittens-:D I wish you could have seen the cats perform at seaworld-what a kick!
hugs from jadey

kittycatlane said...

I love this! The kitty tapping her claws, is just like my daughter's cat, Kimi. Kimi is the QUEEN, with a capitol Q. What Kimi wants Kimi gets. lmao She's our oldest, so we spoil her rotten.
Well, how you like being here? I have one that I post to once in awhile, but, I made it so I could easily comment to my friends blogs who moved here. See, now I can easily comment to ya! lmao BIG HUGS, Steph

GCs Great Combination said...

Oh thats great!!
I also love the finger tapping cat aswell!!

Hehehe

GCs Great Combination said...

Oh yes and Happy New Year!

pinknest said...

lol! i enjoyed the greyhound one the most.

happy new year!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! I'm such a Lab. OOooh! Pick me. Pick me!! But I'm striving to be a cat. :)

On taking everyone's clothes advice to heart, I've already sorted a kitchen trashbag full and a half of clothing out of my clothes area. (I don't actually have a closet, more of a hanging rack with a couple large containers next to it.)

Anonymous said...

Hi...its that dragon person. I've been visiting you all along - but my google blogger id refused to let me leave comments....i'm trying as A. Nony Moose today see if that works.

Happy New Year!
I wish for you enough.
Hugs
DragonLady

Haphazardkat said...

Jade: dancing kitties at seaworld?? Hmmm...Did they have catnip hanging above them?
Glad yer back! :D

Haphazardkat said...

Steph: LOL! Your kitty sounds wonderful :D

Haphazardkat said...

GBS: *grin* Did you have a good New Years time? :)

Haphazardkat said...

Pinknest: I think the person who created this captured the dogs personalities perfectly!! :D

Haphazardkat said...

ksgrrl: LOL! I can so see you as the Lab personality! Very sweet and hyper :D

Haphazardkat said...

Awwww, its my favorite Dragonlady! I've missed you. How are you doing?
*scritch scritch scritch*