Thursday, July 09, 2009

As They Say On Cuteoverload...SQUEE!!!!

Guess where I'm going in 8 days.

Hmm?

Kahului, Maui ---Hawaii!!

It still hasn't sunk in yet.

I'm still sorta dazed by the surprise of it all.

We are renting a car so we can travel all over Maui and...

We have a Sunset sailing cruise set up for my birthday.

10 hours of sailing, feasting, snorkeling, touring, lazing on white beaches...

o.m.g. !!!!

I gotta go polish up Chanda and rummage through my summer stuff and...

EEK!!!!

AAAAHHHHH!!!

I'm just a little bit excited--can you tell??

SQUEE!

7 comments:

Hopelessly Aporetic said...

How fun! I love Maui. Not so sure about Kahului as a tourist destination (too close to the airport and has a Wal-Mart for cryin' out loud), but I suppose it makes for a nice centrally located starting point for expeditions to the rest of the island.

Not sure how long you'll be there, but absolutely do not miss the chance to do a day trip and drive the Hana highway, it is awesome.

Watching the sunrise from the top of Haleakala is pretty cool too (hint, take a sweatshirt if you plan on going up there, it can be pretty chilly at the top).

Have fun.

Cindy said...

You have every reason to be excited!
What a wonderful surprise!
My friend Mo is in Maui right now and having a great time.
I can't wait to see the pics you take I know they will be wondrous.
(((hugs)))

The Darker Side said...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

I'm SOOO Excited for you!
THWUMPS TAIL MADLY!

TAKE PICTuRES! LOTS and LOTS and LOTS!

dragon

Pop and Ice said...

How absolutely wonderful! I've never been, but it's a destination of choice for the future. When the kids are gone. When the cats are well. When.....damn!

Sultan said...

wow!

aafrica said...

wow that's wonderful!!! you will have to send pictures of you doing the hula hula dance :D

Seeking Serenity said...

Yikes WOW!!