Friday, July 24, 2009

I'm HOME!

We are back.

We had a fantabulous time!!

The only sign we saw of the hurricanes was high surf on the last couple days of our vacation.

It was hot. Sunny and beautiful!

We are burnt. Exhausted and happy to be home with our animals and MiniWarrior :)

I have spent the day downloading my pics and trying to categorize them for my akatseyeview blog.

I will be trickling them onto that site tomorrow after getting some much needed sleep tonight.

Here is a peek. I shall blog about some of our adventures, tomorrow.


Garden of Eden: Road to Hana

3 comments:

Sultan said...

Wow, stunning view.

Seeking Serenity said...

"HELLoooooo"!!!!!
waving madly
I was watching the radar!!!
((HUG)))!!!!

Haphazardkat said...

Laochie: It was gorgeous :)

Jadey: Hi Jadeykins :D thanks for watching the storms for me!(hughughug)