Tuesday, August 21, 2007

WTF?!

OK. 'Splain this to me, People.

WHY. Why why why why WWWWWWWWHY???? Would you keep a SPIDER as a PET?!!



This sicko Dude had to give his Pet away because it reared up and flashed its Fangs at him.
(read full story HERE)

Yeah. OK. The fact that that creepy hairy thing had FANGS large enough for the guy to see puts it right on top of my list of Creep-eeeeooooo!!

UGH. *shudder*

I gotta go dose myself with Prozac now.

---find a happy place---find a happy place---

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know how I feel about damn spiders. Some people are looney as hell.....

Haphazardkat said...

Slick: Oh I know...and even scarier--those people BREED! *shudders and curls into a fetal ball*

Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention the fact that this spider can jump THREE FEET!!!!!! That's what really got to me!!!

But it really is a pretty spider... HAHA!!

Haphazardkat said...

Bob-a-roo: ACK! I had forgotten that part--thanks for refreshing my TRAUMA!
and wth? PRETTY? Tsk. My dearest Bob-a-roo...me thinks you need to get your glasses updated. *pats you sympathetically* they say the eyes change with age....(hehehe)

Sultan said...

Would you keep a SPIDER as a PET?!!

Maybe for late night snacking.

Anonymous said...

The words 'spider' and 'pretty' should NOT be used in the same sentence!!!!!!!!!!!
Ever seen what happens when a mouse runs in front of an elephant?
Well...its even WORSE when a spider runs in front of a DRAGON!

shudder........

theScardeyKatDragon!

Anonymous said...

I have enough spiders crawling around. Who needs more?