Monday, August 11, 2008

Home again Home again..

I'm back, Peeps.

Very exhausting (but good) weekend. I met a lot (close to 400) of really nice people and my head is still buzzing from the sound of their collective voices.

Lord V and I spent last evening sprawled on the sofa with Guido-the-cat on one side and the "fro-dog" on the other. We caught up on shows we had missed and relished in the quiet peacefulness of our home.

Speaking of shows--have you all seen the show, Breaking Bad?
Click HERE to check it out (if you haven't). Great show, well worth a watch!

Other shows we like are In Plain Sight, Monk, Burn Notice, The Closer and Saving Grace.

We have a few more but these are the ones showing on TV right now.

What's your favorites?

4 comments:

Sultan said...

Madmen on AMC is the best show on television by a large margin.

Haphazardkat said...

Laochie: I've been hearing good things of this program. Lord V and I will have to check it out!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kat,
I'm glad you had a good weekend.
There is a New show on A and E called the Cleaner, It's really good.
(((hugs)))

Haphazardkat said...

Cindy: I watched that a couple of times. It was good. Depressing...but good :)