Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Well Hells Bells its Tuesday!

So I was moping around the blogland yesterday, wondering as to why (most) of you Peeps hadn't blogged--thusly continuing your part in fulfilling the 'take my soul but spare me from boredom' pact I made with Lucifer in 1979...

bell bottoms, gauchos, platform sandals and ABBA for gods sake. 'Nuff said.

When it dawns on me that here it is, Tuesday and I hadn't blogged!

*tsk*

Who raised me anyways? Hmm? HMM?? Oh yeah. EWO did.

*makes note on iPhone calendar to make new therapy appointment*

*blink*

So...anyways...

Last night? I watched Alien for the first time.

Let me tell you, Peeps. That dang Alien didn't scare me. Nope.
I laughed my butt off when the little alien dude popped outta the guys chest, looked around, squealed and zoomed off with its tail draggin behind it!
Thats some good shizzle right there!

Nope. I'll tell you what freaked me out. It was the freakin' Robot Science dude that spewed milky crap everywhere!

Ew. Ew and triple EWWWWWW!

Thats just wrongness sealed in a can of SPAM, hangin off the hip holster of an ABBA freak.

Mmm Hmmm.

*Werd*





P.S.

Speakin' of "wrongness"...
Look what came in my Happy Meal this afternoon?



Don't be hatin' on me cuz I gots me a bobble head Leia!

*Z snap*

5 comments:

Sultan said...

Are you happy with the I phone?

aafrica said...

hi Kat :) thank you for worrying for me. i'm still alive (phew!) turns out i was just paranoid. i paid 100$ for the plumber to spray around soapy water and tell me nothing was wrong, all in 15 minutes.

so how was your day? that alien looks creepy.

Unknown said...

Um.. Squeeze me? I did soooo blog yesterday thankyouverymuch. Granted it was late night but it still counts. Totally. Right?

I hated alien. I hated predator. Then they put them both together and I....



Hated it even more.

Haphazardkat said...

Laochie: I luv my iPhone!!! I feel lost whenever I accidentally leave it behind at home when I head to work!

Aafrica: Well phew, girl!! I was startin to worry when there was no sign of you for a couple of days after sayin you had a gas leak!
Glad yer ok!

Meganjoe: OK ok...I did say MOST of you Peeps. sheesh. Theres always someone in the crowd crowin about sumthin :P *grin*
Yeah the whole alien vs predator--wrongness. wwwwwwwwrongness!

Anonymous said...

I'm working on it....SHEESH! I can only sit for a few minutes at a time at my computer...Sorry! But I'm sure you will get a giggle out of it....think laughing gas and me tell stupid people off in during a pain and embarrassment induced semi rage...LOL!