Saturday, August 30, 2008

Reeeeeeeeelaxation

EWO is gone for a few days terrorizing visiting people at a Christian Camp.

I packed MiniWarrior and her up in my truck and bailed outta here before the crack of 10AM; making the 50 mile back-country-get-the-hell-outta-my-way-or-I'll-mow-you-down trip in less than an hour.

Booya!


We flung walked EWO to her cabin, hung around for a few minutes until she got outta sight settled...then MiniWarrior and I clambored back in my truck and we peeled outta there--back home to Lord V and reeeeeeeeeeeelaxation.

WOO! *pumps a fist*


She'll be dumped back at our doorstep return sometime Sunday evening by strangers she's bullied, bribed, hijacked paid to tag along with back to Vancouver.

Or else I'll have to go pick her back up (on my day off) on Monday.

Yay.

Me.

Hurrah.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol...well, enjoy your reeeeeeelaxation :)

Anonymous said...

ENJOY!

Sultan said...

Free at last, free at last (if only for a short time)

Seeking Serenity said...

HAHA!!
You drove her off into the woods to a cabin?....

Hmmm, was it made of candy?
Better tell little boys & girls to stay away!

Anonymous said...

What would happen if you forgot to pick her up? I mean, surely being a Christian camp it would be un-Christian for them to kick her out if she were "abandoned..."

Haphazardkat said...

Slick: I'm embracing it man. I'm embracing it!

Cindy: *grin*

Laochie: Amen, brothah. Amen.

Jadey: ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!

Catwoman: You've read my mind ;) hehee