Sunday, October 11, 2009

Attack of the Giant GRAPE!

Yesterday Lord V and I went to the Word Market (a grocery store) in Portland so I could pick up some more fruit.

I was putting around sniffing the hind ends of pears and peaches (to check for ripeness) when I turned the corner and saw...

THIS!!

EEH! EEH! EEH! EEH! (scary psycho knife wielding music)

These grapes are freakin' HUGE!



I took a pic of them next to regular size grapes so you can see just how large they are.

*crunch*



mmmm...

Fantabulous! :D

4 comments:

Sultan said...

Wow, those must be seeded?

Haphazardkat said...

Laochie: I think I found 1 seed in the bunch I've eaten (so far). They are wwwwwwwwwonderful :)

Seeking Serenity said...

((HUG)) Hewo!!
I am going to hopefully see 'where the wild things are' today! I will tell you how it is... missed the movie '9'(darn it)
Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

You could eat cereal out of those things!!!