Wednesday, October 07, 2009

I Have Achieved, Geekdom!

To amuse myself while working out on my treadmill in our garage, I have been watching old VHS tapes I have of the Highlander Series.

Mmm...sword wielding Adrian Paul...purrr purrr...



So...the other evening after getting pumped up with adrenaline lifting weights, sweating on my treadmill while watching Adrian Paul lop some baddies head off on the garage TV, I swaggered into the kitchen and bellowed, "I am Duncan McLeod from the clan McLeod..." In my best Scottish accent...then flexed my girl guns at Lord V (who was watching TV in the family room), plunked down and logged onto WoW on my laptop.

As the opening music of my game wafted out from my laptops speakers...I had a sudden epiphany, My Peeps.

I am: "Geek"

3 comments:

Seeking Serenity said...

heeeyyyy, that's a picture of me!

Sultan said...

There can be only one.

Haphazardkat said...

Jadey: I love anime pics. I wish I was one of them!!

Laochie: *swishes my sword around*