Friday, October 16, 2009

Girls Night Out!

It's that time again.

The wonderful time when my favorite chicks and I gather together and spend a night out on the town.

I never had girlfriends growing up. Only guy friends. But I have found a treasure trove of female friends these past years.

Each one is different in personality but we blend in perfect girlie harmony.

It has been a stressful week at work (I snarled at my Boss several times) and a bit of a stressful time at home as MiniWarrior suddenly came down with the flu Thursday morning--but the work week is over and MiniWarrior appears to be on the mend--so tonight?

Tonight I shall frolic and immerse myself in a glorious chickfest :)

7 comments:

thecreature66 said...

OMG.....sticky didn't tell me you guys were leaving tonight. Damn that woman, what should I do with her. Saturday night she will pay. BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great time guys you all need and deserve it. see ya Saturday.
Big hugs and Kisses
BD

thecreature66 said...

P.S.
Keep yelling at your boss, I need a way in at your work....lol
BD

Seeking Serenity said...

have a great time & Laugh alot!

Sultan said...

Embrace fun.

Anonymous said...

Cani I go?? Hmmmm?

Have FUN!!

Cindy said...

I know you had a wonderful time can't wait to hear about it.
(((hugs)))

Haphazardkat said...

BD: You. Are SUCH a dork :) :D *hugss to the dork*

Jadeykins: We did have a great time and had much laughter--even though it was cut short :)

Laochie: It's my life motto :)

Bob-a-roo: no stinky boys allowed!! :) its a CHICK night! :D

Cindy: I always love spending time with my girlfriends, no matter how little of time spent together, it always revives me :)