Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Holy Crapola I'm Bored!

This is me, tugging frantically at my work leash.

*tug tug tug*

*hack* *wheeze*

*tug tug tug*

*sigh*

I'm so freakin' bored and I have an hour and a half of work left.

I think it's 'cuz I took a long walk at lunch, enjoying the brisk Fall air.

It makes coming back to work feel so confining, know what I'm sayin?

Let's see. What news do I have? Ah yes...

Lord V and I have been watching the show WEEDS. Have you all seen that show?

We are coming into it really late. I guess it's in its 5th Season now?

I've hooked my laptop up to our big screen and we've been watching the first season through Netflix-Play Now. We finished the first season last night and I'm anxious to get to watchin' Season 2 tonight!

Oh! I totally forgot to blog about something really cool that happened to Lord V and I on our way to dinner with friends about a month ago.

We saw a rainbow on the way to their house and I was just commenting on how I was going to start referring to these particular friends of ours as the "rainbow people" because we seem to always see a rainbow on the way to their place...

When we drove up a hill and were just rounding a corner in the road and there it was...

The end of the rainbow right on the road in front of us!!

I have never seen the end of a rainbow. I thought it was a myth! Nope. No myth, my Peeps. We saw its end. All the colors of the stripes in the rainbow touched down onto the pavement and we drove right into it!

No pot of gold though. Freakin' cheap ass leprechauns.

No skittles either.

It was fantabulously cool though! :)

2 comments:

Sultan said...

One should never be bored at that sacred place called work. One should instead embrace the joy of serving your corporate master. Maybe next time you can lead the others employees in singing the company song at times like those.

Haphazardkat said...

*snort* Step away from the cold medicine, Laochie. Step away from the drugs...