Sunday, February 25, 2007

MiniWarrior~ism

Driving to his dental appointment early Saturday morning...

"Mom, did you know that some kid's Mom's die when they are young?"

"Yes, Son."

"That's sad, huh?"

"Yes it is. But you don't have to worry because Mom's going to be around for a long long time."

"I hope so, Mom. But...if you aren't then you'll be in Heaven and when you're in Heaven then you'll be in my heart. That way you'll always be with me, right?"

"Always, Son. Forever and Ever."

"Yeah. You're not in Heaven now so you're in my Love Heart."

"You're in my Love Heart too, MiniWarrior."

6 comments:

Sultan said...

That's a nice kid you have there.

Haphazardkat said...

Laoch: He's a treasure :)

aafrica said...

awwww, that's so sweet (L)

Haphazardkat said...

Aafrica: :) he is a very sweet boy.

Bob: I agree! :D

Anonymous said...

"My Love Heart." That's absolutely poetry.

Haphazardkat said...

Kay: and they say Autistics have language problems...