Wednesday, May 09, 2007

A Drugged Kat and the Missing Uterus

I'm baaaaaack!

I awoke from surgery yipping in pain but was soon lulled into a drug induced haze which I have not arisen from yet.

Life is good with Oxycodone as one's friend!

Ohhhh Oxycodone...Yer my buddy...my pal...tra la la la laaaaaa...

Doc said, "You're Uterus was quite large!" Then she patted me on the shoulder. "It was filled with all kinds of tumors and fibroids and the lining was also starting to grow on the outside." ...More Doctorly pats on my shoulder..."It must have been giving you a heck of a time, huh?"

*blink blink* Yes indeedly!

I am home now, ensconced in my nest. Lord Valtimore has moved in for the month and is taking most excellent loving care of me. *smile*

Thank you ALL for your wonderful encouraging comments! It's great to be home.

11 comments:

Sultan said...

Good wishes for a speedy recovery.

Haphazardkat said...

Laoch: Thank you! :)

Mei said...

For you it seems it is as I have been told...

Better living through chemicals!

I wish you a rapid return to health but also that you enjoy the return trip. ;)

Mrs.X said...

Here's to a wonderfully hazy and fast recovery!

aafrica said...

so good to have you back! drugged or not, we love to hear from you :)

Haphazardkat said...

Mei Lian: Chemicals are my friends :D

Mrs X: Cheers!!

Aafrica: Thank you :) It's great to be back home surrounded by my own stuff!

Anonymous said...

Did you get to see the uterus? Your doctor seemed quite fascinated with it.

Anonymous said...

Best wishes!! Hope you recover quickly and painlessly and so glad to hear that the catnip (Oxycodone) is working it's magic! Any further thoughts on running the offending Uterus over with your car?? Or will you just let it rot in Hell!!!
Happy to see you back!

Haphazardkat said...

Loofa: No! And I must admit, I would have liked to have seen whats been a part of my life for 41 years! I forgot to ask how much it weighed too!

Bob: LOL--no. I'm not allowed to drive under the "influence" *snort*
I do feel much improved with its removal. I'm looking forward to the next month after I fully heal :D

Anonymous said...

HUG-HUG-HUG!!!!!
I'm so happy you are home safe & sound....XXXOOO!!!!
I think it's time for ice cream :D

Haphazardkat said...

Jadey: YAY!! Icecream!! My man brought me skinny cow minty icecream sandwich's. Mmmmm minty goodness! :D