Friday, May 11, 2007

Raise Your Hands In The Air--MiniWarrior Is In Da House

Woop Woop!

MiniWarrior has been staying at his Dad's house while I've been in the Hospital then recuperating at home.
Today at 3:55 my front door crashed open and the sounds of "Mommmmm, can I watch Sponge Bob? Mommmmm...how about a chocolate chip mint shake? Mommmmm...can I have a bagel...Mommmmmmmm!" filled the quiet walls of my recuperation habitat.

Yes indeed, Folks. MiniWarrior is in da house!

...send help...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HANDS ARE UP!!! Woooo Hoooo!!!

Mama is at peace now..... So glad that you are feeling well enough to blog because without you......?? It's just boring!!

(Can I have a 'chocolate chip mint shake too!! Can I? Can I? Huh? Huh?!)Mommmmm?????

That was me! lol

I know that you're just glad to have him home, you softy!!!

Have a great weekend and keep takin' those drugs!!

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better every day!!

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!

Haphazardkat said...

Bob: Yes, you are right. I am always at peace when my MiniWarrior is finally back with me. He may drive me NUTS--but he's a grand kid. GRAND I tell ya! :D
I'm grinding you up a shake right now--NO you may not drink it in the living room you'll spill it. Get to the counter and drink it! hehehehe.
Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!! *big hugsss*

aafrica said...

feed him some of your drugs.

Haphazardkat said...

Aafrica: *strokes the kat chin* hmmmm....most excellent of ideas...