Tuesday, May 01, 2007

A Hiss From Mexico

EWO is an avid reader. She hates being without a book. I can understand that, so on my lunch hour last week I perused the used book store and found 3 different books for her collection.

I read a couple chapters of one of the books and enjoyed it so I made a point of recommending it to her. She took it on the plane with her on her way back to her lair in Mexico.

Yesterday I received an email from her via her friend, "Mary" (name changed to protect her from evil) She often sends me messages from EWO with a smuggled cryptic message to me about how things really are.

This is the email:

Hi Kat. Trip was fine but no sleep but I had a nice nap at "Mary's". Say,that book about 11 yr old is no good,you can do much better, Stupid book. Hot here. oxoxxoo,Love ya, Mom

(cryptic message)

She once got a book from me that I just finished & read a couple of pages & tore it up??? Love, "Mary"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You better protect that name!

Anonymous said...

Where do you get the patience to keep trying?

LOL@Jadey!!

Sultan said...

At least she remains cheerful.

Haphazardkat said...

Jadey: LOL!!

Bob: I. Don't. Know. Maybe bi-product of insanity?? :D

Laoch: *snort!*