Thursday, May 31, 2007

3 More Days Of Freedom

We had a grand time at Sunriver. Thanks for all the well wishes!
MiniWarrior and a new friend found a dead snake and put it in his Mt Dew bottle.
He proudly displayed it for me and told me he was keeping it "forever and ever".
I told him it would look great on a shelf in his room at his Dad's house. He agreed.
Hehehehehe.

Three more days til I go back to work. It will be strange to be on a normal schedule again. I still tire out quickly but I think I'll be ok as my job is a sit down one.
Today I go in for a follow up Ex-Uterus appointment.

This Month has zipped by, Folks. Zipped!!

4 comments:

Sultan said...

Be gentle with yourself as you get back into the swing of things.

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a relaxing time! Just take it easy for awhile after you return to work! I've heard that with too much activity those darned things can grow back :-0

I'm sure Dad will appreciate the new addition! LOL

Take care sweetie!

aafrica said...

welcome back! it feels quiet around here without you.

Haphazardkat said...

Laoch: I will try :)

Bob: I'm assuming you mean the throat nodes? LOL-cuz it'd be miraculous for the Uterus to grow back!! :D *grins*
"Dad" was thrilled with the "new addition" ha ha ha ha ha :D

Aafrica: Hmm. Quiet you say? I must be a noisy person because that comment follows me everywhere! LOL :D