Monday, June 18, 2007

Ah've Been TAGGED!

*cue the Scarlett faint scene*

I've been tagged by Bob! So here goes, people.

A - Attached or single? Attached.

B - Best friend? Kira

C - Cake or pie? Boysenberry Pie! Mmmmm.

D - Drink of choice? Coffee with Hazelnut creamer

E - Essential item? Cellphone

F - Favorite color? Pink

G - Gummi bears or worms? Worms!

H - Hometown? Vancouver, Wa

I - Indulgence? Playing Diablo 2 or DungeonRunner

J – Jail, Been There? Only in Monopoly life :)

K - Kids? MiniWarrior and Guido-the-cat.

L - Life is incomplete without? MiniWarrior, Guido, Lord Voldemort and his dog.

M - Marriage Date - I've blocked it from my mind...

N - Number of siblings? 3 adopted. 3 birth.

O - Oranges or apples? Oranges

P - Phobia/fears? large spiders with hairy legs. Brrr!

Q - Favorite quote? Tyrants have not yet discovered any chains that can fetter the mind. (don't know who said it)

R - Reasons to smile? Snuggly hugs from people I love.

S - Season? Fall

T - Tag three. Loofa, Aafrica and Jadey!

U - Unknown fact about me? I used to be severely pigeon-toed.

V - Vegetarian or oppressor of animals? Oppressor of Animals. What's life without a good steak, hamburger or seafood platter????

W - Worst habit? Procrastination

X - X-rays or ultrasounds?? Neither, thank you very much!

Y - Can you Yoyo? I used to! Knew tricks like "around the world" and "walk the dog"

Z - Zodiac? Cancer

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh, evil tagger.

aafrica said...

hooray! me time :)

Anonymous said...

LOL!! Good one!!! Loved the pic too!~ LMAO!!

Anonymous said...

Never do today what you can put off till tomorrow.............
thats my motto and i'm stickin to it!

HUGS!!!!
the Other Dragon

Haphazardkat said...

Loofa: hehehehe. One evil tag deserves another!

Aafrica: YAY! :D

Bob: Points at you and looks at Loofa--HE started it!!

Beth: AMEN! 'course...if you had a motto and were a procrastinator...would that mean you would stick to it--tomorrow? :D
*scritches!*

Ted said...

Your quote is from Charles Caleb Colton. Love your blog!
- Ted (tlheidemann)

Haphazardkat said...

Ted: Thank you! I had that quote on my other blog site before moving here and didn't remember who had said it :)
Have you played DungeonRunner?