Tuesday, February 03, 2009

To Sleep A Good Sleep...

For years now I've been living with 4-5 hours of sleep a night.

This? Is due to me being a rebel and having not quite grown up (yet).

It seems I'm always busy and never have enough personal time.

So, I try and make time by staying up longer so I can enjoy some "me" time.

Guess what?

When you grow past 40 years of age?

The candle you've been burning at both ends becomes a pathetic burnt out stump!

*sigh*

I've decided to (finally) grow up a bit and get my sad, creaky, tired body to bed on time.

Sunday night I got 7 1/2 hours of sleep. And last night? 7

I know, right?

Usually I get that much in an entire work week!

*ssssssssssssstretch*

*ahhhhhh*

Yeah.

I'm feelin' good.

This being "mature" thing just "might" be OK.

"Might".

*clutches my hello kitty to my bosom and pokes a tongue at you all*


3 comments:

Seeking Serenity said...

went to chinatown NY and there was a store stuffed with HK stuff!
I want that dolly in the picture!!
As far as sleep, I was a 12 hour kid--even now I can pack in 10 hours of sleep no prob....ok, well,I get up alot to pee & play with Myst :D

Haphazardkat said...

Jadey: I do not have time to sleep 10 hours!!! :( I want the HK too!! :D

Sultan said...

When I was little I truly hated the idea of napping. Now that I am much older, nap time is the most glorious thing.