Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Yer Humpday My Friday...

WEE!!

I have absolutely nothing to blog about other then to brag about it being my Friday.

Sad, ain't it?

I'm not free yet, though.

Gotta 'nuther 1 1/2 hours to go.

No grand weekend plans.

Gotta take my baby truck to the dealership tomorrow morning for some repair.

Some snow chains went rogue and flew off my front tire in their bid for freedom and gouged a hole in my wheel well liner--ripping a few wires in the process.

Grr.

If its sunny on Saturday? I hope to drive Chanda, Lord V and MiniWarrior out to the Columbia Gorge to capture some pics. I've been jonesing to get out there but the weather hasn't cooperated.

*pokes a sulky tongue at Winter*

Y'all have a grand Humpday!

4 comments:

Terri G said...

HA! I really hadn't considered what day it was until you mentioned it.

I am tickled that you get to enjoy some rather unstructured time. What a beautiful part of the year!

Sultan said...

the true joy of the day off!

Anonymous said...

wow, he is obviously escaping the vet with that package!

aafrica said...

lol! acrobatic cat!