Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine Cruise

**UPDATE** I have posted a couple of pics of our cruise HERE!

Lord V and I spent Valentines Day on the Portland Spirit; a ship that offers dinner while they cruise along the Willamette river in Oregon.

I purchased a Valentine colored handbag and used it to smuggle Chanda aboard so I could capture images of our cruise.

Lord V was very sweet and endured bracing cold weather to hang with me above deck while I zoomed around the deck snapping as many pictures as I could.

I would pause from time to time to enjoy the scenery outside Chanda's eye view and used those moments to snuggle with Lord V, nestling in his warmth!

I will post some pics when I have time this weekend. There were some amazing sights of mansions that lined the shores of the Willamette!

I think my favorite sight was the maze of bridges that we drifted under that criss- crossed the Willamette into the city.

XOXOX to my Lord V for an amazing Valentine adventure :)

6 comments:

Sultan said...

Sounds chilly but nice

Seeking Serenity said...

melts in romantic sigh....
I think back to when we made our big step to move...
I am SO happy for you!!!
HUG HUG HUG :D

eyes_only4him said...

I saw the pics, very nice!

we went bowling, so u got one up on me.

Haphazardkat said...

Laochie: It was! :)

Jadey: I know, right? We've come a long way in a short time :) YAY us!!! *hugssssss*

Rocker: Bowling is cool...did you win???

deadites said...

The pictures were awesome!! I have camera envy.. but I think I've already told you that.

Haphazardkat said...

Deadites: Ty :) I'm still learning--argh! Sometimes I get so frustrated.