Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Discom~kat~ulation

I'm feeling a bit discombobulated tonight.
I'm at work, my final night of the Graveyard shift. I've acquired 5 hours of sleep and I'm hopped up on cold medicine (which doesn't seem to be working too well as the right side of my face has a perpetual leak)
I find myself struggling to remember what day it is. These past 3 nights/days have run together into a blur of sleep and work.
I miss human contact.
I miss MiniWarrior and my Man.
It feels like weeks since I've seen them.
9 more hours to go.

*sigh*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's me, Theresa.

Hang in there!

aafrica said...

poor Kat :(

Anonymous said...

It's Tuesday.

;-)

You're almost there.

Anonymous said...

Awww kitty-witty!!!
can you see the youtube? If not,just go to youtube & watch it-it's a funny song :D

Haphazardkat said...

Thanks, Theresa, Aafrica, Loofa, Jadey and Bob :D
I did indeed survive. Is there nerosporin for internal scars?