Thursday, March 08, 2007

MiniWarrior + One

As of yesterday, MiniWarrior has a brand new 9lb brother!
His Dad's wife is the bringer of new life and we are all very excited.

Quite a difference a year has made in his life. MiniWarrior's gone from 8 years of being an only child to aquiring a brother and a sister through his Dad's marriage and now another brand new brother has joined our collective families.

My ex has 4 kids now. I can't help but hum the Brady Bunch song when I knock on his door to pick up MiniWarrior. LoL It's quite the busy household!

MiniWarrior and I won't go see the baby til sometime tomorrow. We are both currently down with bad colds. I can't wait to see the baby though. I wonder if he'll look like MiniWarrior?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for babies! And 9-pound babies, especially!

What did they name him? Do you get along well with Dad and New Wife?

Oh, and one more thing:

Yay for babies!

Haphazardkat said...

Kay: His name is Elliott and yes, I am friends with my Ex. His wife (I think) tolerates me for the most part as we share the raising of MiniWarrior. She's uncomfortable that I have a history with the man who is now her husband. It needn't be for I am very happy for them and their family. They are good for each other.