Sunday, April 22, 2007

She's Baaaaaack

My Mother is back with me for the rest of the week.

*flings confetti*

Yay me...

She attended her church services today so when I picked her up from her friends house she was in a hell and brimstone pious mood.

Again. Yay...

I must admit, I enjoyed making her face prune up in righteous disapproval when I pulled my pillow and over night bag from my truck, having spent the night in "sin".

*Thrashes on my Hello Kitty Air Guitar*

"I'm on a highwayyyy to Hellllll"

Hehehehe.

5 comments:

Sultan said...

You should take her for shots!

Haphazardkat said...

Laoch: LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

shots and beers! :D

brave Kat!
you deserve LOTS AND LOTS of scritches for being so tolerant and kind!
or lots of nights in sin!
or both......... :D

grins big toothy conspiratorial dragon grin and co-sinning Kat!
scritch scritch

Haphazardkat said...

Beth(dragonlady): SHOTS for her (rabies series sounds about right) and much BEER for me!!!
*slinks under the dragon tail and purrsssss striding back and forth*

Anonymous said...

Yep!! Thinking maybe 'shots' by IV!! In her sleep???

Keep the pillow and overnight bag in your car for effect in the future! Enough 'prune faces' and who knows .....

(When will the 'Kat's' torment end??)