Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Calling Border Control!

Dear Border Control,

You've let EWO ooze past your security gate and back into America.
She's been holed up here for 2 weeks visiting my brother and has harrassed called me every day.
Tomorrow she slithers goes back your way towards her lair home in your country.
Please keep closer tabs on her slither activity.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

HaphazardKat




Most memorable comment from EWO phone conversation today:

"Can you believe "girlchild" has a phone in her room?
What child of 9 yrs old has a phone in her room?
Oh look, her phone is missing.
I bet she's talking to her friends running up a phone bill for her parents.
She's so spoiled.
Oh wait...
I have her phone.
I'm using it to to talk to you!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I have her phone" !!! Oh, my. This is sooooo terribly funny! :)

Haphazardkat said...

ksgrrl: Her insanity is frequently amusing! :D