Monday, July 16, 2007

One Two Three Four: Multiple Kitty's We Adore!

Okay. Admit it.

The only reason you slink on over to this blog is to view the latest kitty picture, isn't it?

Hmm?

*peers at you and nods my head sagely*

Mmm hmm. That's what I thought.

*leans back in my chair and strokes my chin*

Sooo. Now that we've acknowledged that. What shall we do? Hmm?

What's that? Bring on the kitty pics?

Alright. Alright! Tsk. kitty addicts are soooo pushy!

*snort*

*****************************************************************************

Have Sweater. Must. Snuggle!


Look! It's the Ying and Yang of Kitties!


I'm just gonna rest my largeness upon this here cement thingie. Oof! Ahh.


Wazzat? You want more you say?


Tsk. Okay. One more...

Awwww.



Okay. That's it, Folks. I'm cutting you off.

*shoo's you*

Now go forth and enjoy your day!

12 comments:

Sultan said...

Felines are always pleasing.

Haphazardkat said...

Laoch: Indeed!!

Anonymous said...

Nope. I slink over here for other reasons. The pictures are just gravy.

Anonymous said...

I don't stalk you...er, I mean slink over here only for the cat photos but they are always awesome! And I'm constantly on the lookout for good ones to send to you.

Anonymous said...

I most certainly shall!!!!!!!!!! I might even go forth and be a productive citizen! (GRIN)

the Other Dragon

Sue said...

Wrong! hahaha, I came here because its been ages since I stopped in, or something. I forgot you had kitty pics. How wonderful you do, though, I especially enjoyed fat cat on the cement!!!

Haphazardkat said...

Loofa: Awww! *snicks a tear from my eye* --how sweet!

Bob-a-roo: uh huh! sssstalker! Now we know why yer feet hurt so much! Too much stalkin around! :D
Oooooo kitty pics! I LOVE kitty pics! Thanks for keeping the stalker eyeball out for me! :D *hugsss*

Anonymous Dragon: Hmmm *sniffs the air* be that my Dragonlady?? *sniff sniff* SCRITCHES!!

Haphazardkat said...

Sue: Welcome back! See...you must have sensed I put up more kitty pics, that's what dragged you back!! ha ha ha :D Glad it worked!
I was over at your blog--and then your friends blog reading about her (sick) baby. :( That's so terribly sad!!

aafrica said...

i'll be waiting for the next installment of kitty special =^.^=

Anonymous said...

Just one more??? PLEASE! I promise that's all I need, just one more...probably, maybe...
OK, OK, I admit it, I'm a kitty pic junkie... there, are you happy??? LOL
I love the fatness on the cement thing, one. Too perfect! They are all great though. Keep em coming! BIG HUGS, Steph

Haphazardkat said...

Aafrica: Hmm. Maybe I should pic a day for Kitty pic installments :> *rubs hands* most eeeeexcellent idea.

Haphazardkat said...

Steph: Mmm hmmm. I see kitty addiction! We'll have to start a KA program. (kitty anonymous) 12 steps to recovery!
*snort*