Friday, July 20, 2007

A Paws of Thanks

Thank you to all my friends in Blogland (and off) who group hugged MiniWarrior and I after my (depressing) post of Uprootedness.

MiniWarrior, the one we love, and I are working on things.

A battle which involves the heart is so much more intense than any other battle I know of. Isn't it? My heart is exhausted...but after yesterdays battle, it's semi at peace.

One of the greatest gifts the one we love has given me is he listens. He leans into the things I say and listens. And I know he loves us.

I will take this peaceful lull for now and embrace it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Peace is a beautiful thing.
(beginning to fly away - flapping wings gently in the breeze, turns and smiles at small Kat and MiniWarrior one last time...)
I leave you to it, my friend - just remember the dragons wings are there ......

the Other Dragon

Anonymous said...

OH!! I blew it!! WHAH!! Is it too late to give Mini Warrior and you a big consoling hug?? Well here!! ((((((((Mini9 Warrior))))))) and ((((((((Kat)))))))) All will turn out well!! Trust Bob-a-roo!!!! (All seeing and knowing)
Scritches (lol),
Bob-a roo!!

Haphazardkat said...

DragonladyBeth: *grins up at the flying dragon and waves a paw* Thank you :X


Bob-a-roo: We'll take the hugs! They are never too late :) Its been a hectic topsy turvy 2 years. I want peace (now dammit! lol) for a bit. I'm weary.