Monday, October 23, 2006

Halloween Goodness

I went to a rockin' Halloween party Saturday night. ( I dressed up as Wednesday Adams)
Good Food.
Good Friends.
Good Times!

I don't think I'll ever outgrow the fun of Halloween.
There's just something magical about going on an excursion of pumpkin picking and Halloween Costumes.
MiniWarrior is so excited. It was a little too early to carve our pumpkins but he just couldn't wait. So, two orange spooky faced pumpkins sit out on our front porch. Every day their carefully carved faces droop a little more as the pumpkins shrivel and begin the glorious rotting phase.

Nothing says Halloween like moldy pumpkins oozing their death juices onto the cement of one's porch stairs.

Good times. Good times.

**Click here http://www.tagyerit.com/pumpkin/Large.htm to see some AWESOME pumpkin carving pics!!**

5 comments:

aafrica said...

aren't you going to post some pictures of you in Wednesday Adam custom?

over the years, i've learned to love halloween. it's the one day we officially don't have be an adult.

as to your comment: i'm not sure. i asked him, and he insisted on No. i believe him, just based on what i've learned about him. besides, i figured, if he is lying to me, then it's going to be on his conscience, not mine. after all, he is the catholic, not me.

Haphazardkat said...

Aafrica: LOL--no, no pictures of me to post in Wednesday Adams drag.
I'm going to another Halloween Party this coming Saturday night. perhaps I'll have a picture taken then and post one. I'm not even sure what I'm going as!! eek!
As to your mysterious man...you would know best by trusting your gut instinct about him. It sounds like you really liked him. I sincerely hope things work out with you both :)

Anonymous said...

Those carvings are incredible! You should put up a picture of yourself as Wednesday Addams! (Oh, I see that aafrica mentioned that already).

Anonymous said...

Oh, I forgot to identify myself above - I'm Theresa. Sorry. ;-)

Haphazardkat said...

There was one picture taken of me and "shall not be named"...by a friend.
I'll see if I can photoshop "shall not be named" out of it when I get a copy of the pic, and post it.