Friday, October 20, 2006

Oxymoron

April 05
Oxymoron
I am an oxymoron.
I'm lazy yet hyper. Emotional but logical. Intelligent yet dumb (acting that is ) Quick tempered but long suffering. Long winded and succinct.
I am both sides of the insanity coin.
If you think you have me pegged, I'll change my stripes just to throw a wrench in your peg board. I'll wear black if you know I love pink. Argue vehemently against you then suddenly agree with you--mid rant. I am brutally honest yet will lie like a defense lawyer to get out of trouble.
Nothing irks me more then to hold the mundane title of "predictable".
Recently I had an intense conversation with someone whom I hold very dear. This person said to me, " You will do this (predicting my future action) because everyone I have known has done this."
To this I smile and say, " You have not known me."

HaphazardKat

"Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself."
~Harvey Fierstein

0 comments: